compiling gdb to talk to cross-compiled gdbserver

Ton Truong ttruong@broadcom.com
Thu Nov 18 20:44:00 GMT 2004

David,

This is what I use (successfully for our toolchain using (gdb-6.2.1) with
uClibc.  This is an excerpt from the toolchain SRPM.

%define gcc_version 3.3.3
%define gdb_version 6.2.1
%define cross_archs mipsel

../gdb-%{gdb_version}/configure	\