General crossgcc question

Kevin Yachimec KevinY@cybertech.ca
Mon Apr 12 20:48:00 GMT 2004

I've built gcc several times on both Linux and Windows/Cygwin for the
m68k target locally hosted (Build=Host).  I'm planning to try a
'Canadian Cross' Target=m68k, Host=Mingw and Build=Cygwin.  When I run
'configure' it will look for mingw-gcc under usr/bin and find it.  Will
'configure' also setup the proper linkage so usr/mingw/include and
usr/mingw/lib are used instead of Cygwin include and lib?  Is there any
way to force 'configure' to use the mingw libraries?  If a header and
library are not found in the mingw tree will 'configure' setup to use
the cygwin header and library automatically? And is there any way to
this has happened?  It all seems straight forward so I'm wondering how
all this will work.

Kevin