2.30 Branch Planned for Friday...

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@mips.com
Thu Jan 11 00:35:00 GMT 2018

Nick,

>   I am planning to create the 2.30 branch on Friday.  You have been
> warned. :-)

 FYI, I have just discovered we have a large number of regressions across
MIPS targets, mainly various `mips*-elf' ones, compared to our tree as at
Nov 30th.  I'll try to triage and bisect them in the coming days, however
please be aware that regrettably I cannot fix anything due to my company
copyright assignment still remaining in a limbo state on the FSF side
after the recent transition from Imagination to the reincarnated MIPS
company.

  Maciej