[PATCH 4/4] ld: Add ldlang_check_relro_region/update lang_find_relro_sections_1

H.J. Lu hjl.tools@gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 01:27:00 GMT 2017


On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 5:14 PM, H.J. Lu <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 09:31:51AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
>>>       (ldlang_check_relro_region): New function.
>>>       (lang_find_relro_sections_1): Add an argument for pointer to
>>
>> This is a nitpick, but most other functions that have a
>> lang_statement_union_type* argument have it as the first parameter.
>> It obviously doesn't matter, but I think it would be nicer for
>> consistency if you kept the same parameter order here.
>
> Good idea.  Here is the updated patch.

This is the actual patch I checked in.

>> Other than that, the patch series looks fine to me.
>>
>
> I am checking it in together with the rest of series.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> H.J.



-- 
H.J.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-ld-Add-ldlang_check_relro_region-update-lang_find_re.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 3848 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20171113/6744a74d/attachment.bin>


More information about the Binutils mailing list