New Turkish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90)
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 07:26:00 GMT 2017
Hi Alan,
>> A revised PO file for textual domain 'gprof' has been submitted
>> by the Turkish team of translators. The file is available at:
>>
>> http://translationproject.org/latest/gprof/tr.po
> Hi Nick, I was going to commit this and the other PO files recently
> posted, a job I know you normally do, but decided to check the whole
> set of gprof PO files as requested below:
Thanks.
> I found quite a few differences.. Is there some reason we shouldn't
> take the whole directory?
No, I think that we should.
> Some of the differences were minor, such as
>
> --- a/gprof/po/da.po
> +++ b/gprof/po/da.po
> @@ -12,6 +12,7 @@ msgstr ""
> "Last-Translator: Keld Simonsen <keld@keldix.com>\n"
> "Language-Team: Danish <dansk@dansk-gruppen.dk>\n"
> "Language: da\n"
> +"X-Bugs: Report translation errors to the Language-Team address.\n"
> "MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
> "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\n"
> "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
>
> which makes me wonder whether you edit these files?
No, not me.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list