[PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols

Palmer Dabbelt palmer@dabbelt.com
Mon Jan 9 14:22:00 GMT 2017


On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 01:24:58 PST (-0800), nickc@redhat.com wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>
>>> Approved (for mainline) - please apply.
>>
>> Sorry for the confusion, am I supposed to apply this patch?  I don't see it on the binutils git master.
>
> That was my intention, yes.  To avoid delays however I have gone ahead and checked the patch in.

Thanks!

>> As far as I know I don't have write access to the binutils repository.  Should
>> I fill out the form on sourceware.org to request access?
>
> I think that that would be a good idea.  Please use this form:
>
>   https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi
>
> You can use my email address as the approver.

I just submitted the form.



More information about the Binutils mailing list