[Patch GAS Doc AArch64] Fix up "Architecture Extensions" section, add "lse".

James Greenhalgh james.greenhalgh@arm.com
Wed Apr 6 08:44:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

Looking at https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs/as/AArch64-Extensions.html
the table doesn't match my expectations, or the implementation.

That is to say, that table implies that:

	sqrdmlah  v0.4s, v0.4s, v0.4s

Which is an "rdma" extension instruction, will be enabled by default
at "ARMv8-A or later". This does not reflect the implementation.

  as -march=armv8-a
  Error: selected processor does not support `sqrdmlah v0.4s,v0.4s,v0.4s

This patch fixes the documentation, and adds "lse" to the set of things
documented.

Checked that the table still looks like a table and has the new information.

OK? If so, please apply on my behalf as I don't have write permissions
here.

Thanks,
James

---
2016-04-06  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

	* doc/c-aarch64.texi (Architecture Extensions): Fixup table.