powerpc-rtems testers was Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Wed Mar 5 16:05:00 GMT 2014

On 3/4/2014 5:45 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 02:37:25PM -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> On 3/3/2014 1:07 PM, Jerome Guitton wrote:
>>> Alan Modra (amodra@gmail.com):

>>> FWIW, I've tested this patch against our internal Ada testsuites in
>>> rtp/smp (the only configuration where we know that TLS would have an
>>> impact). No regression.
>>>
>> RTEMS has SMP support. What do we need to be on the lookout for?
> You probably don't need to worry any more than you normally do when I
> start hacking.  :)  powerpc-rtems ought to be unaffected since that
> target has been using ppc32elf.em forever.

:) We try very hard to stay close to the base configurations since that
reduces the
likelihood of RTEMS specific bugs. Unfortunately, that sometimes means
XXX-rtems
gets caught by *CPU*-*-* in a configure switch and we are invisible.