Committed: fix ld/configure.tgt for mips*-freebsd*
Robert Millan
rmh@gnu.org
Thu Apr 12 13:03:00 GMT 2012
El 9 d’abril de 2012 22:56, Hans-Peter Nilsson
<hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> ha escrit:
> Since you apparently take pride thereof: it seems the mentioned
> etiquette has potential for improvement in the area of not
> submitting untested patches, or preferably testing them and
> disclosing how testing was done. Just a personal note; not
> speaking on behalf of the project and so on.
I don't submit untested patches. My patches were throughfully tested
on the platform they were intended for. My test included a complete
bootstrap off GCC, then Glibc, and some basic runtime tests.
I'm sorry I didn't test your platform, but I never claimed I did.
However I made your life easier now that you'd like to run binutils in
it.
No need to say thanks, I only saved you a few hours of work. But it
is particularly distasteful of you to attack me like this.
--
Robert Millan
More information about the Binutils
mailing list