Committed: fix ld/configure.tgt for mips*-freebsd*

Hans-Peter Nilsson hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com
Mon Apr 9 20:56:00 GMT 2012

> From: Robert Millan <rmh@gnu.org>
> Sender: "rmh.aybabtu@gmail.com" <rmh.aybabtu@gmail.com>

> Of course, I could have just submitted support for GNU/kFreeBSD on
> MIPS while ignoring FreeBSD, but in my book that'd have been bad
> etiquette.  I wouldn't do that unless explicitly asked to.

Since you apparently take pride thereof: it seems the mentioned
etiquette has potential for improvement in the area of not
submitting untested patches, or preferably testing them and
disclosing how testing was done.  Just a personal note; not
speaking on behalf of the project and so on.

brgds, H-P