How to redirect the loader to another directory ?

Mike Frysinger vapier@gentoo.org
Thu May 20 04:08:00 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 19 May 2010 23:53:56 robert song wrote:
> hmm, I posted some topics in QEMU before and without any answer, the
> QEMU list isn't active.
> Now chroot can slove the QEMU problem.
> But in the other way, I also want to know how to modify the other
> application which execution loader path is different from the loader
> path specified during build.
> Because in embedded system, sometimes the dir will changed.

telling qemu where to look up alternative paths and such is a qemu issue
though, not a binutils.  you could relink all your apps with a different ldso
path, and recompile your C library to use a different prefix, but that isnt
dynamic like the qemu solution.
-mike