How to redirect the loader to another directory ?

robert song robertsong.japan@gmail.com
Thu May 20 03:54:00 GMT 2010

hmm, I posted some topics in QEMU before and without any answer, the
QEMU list isn't active.
Now chroot can slove the QEMU problem.
But in the other way, I also want to know how to modify the other
application which execution loader path is different from the loader
path specified during build.
Because in embedded system, sometimes the dir will changed.

Best Regards,
  robert