[patch]: ld set pseudo-relocation version 2 as default for x86 pe targets

Kai Tietz ktietz70@googlemail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:57:00 GMT 2009

> In theory, yes.  I have a very minor nit with the name
> "USE_PSEUDO_RELOC".  It doesn't quite sound like what you're trying to
> do to me.  I think something like "PSEUDO_RELOC_VERSION" or "PSEUDO_RELOC_VAL"
> might be better.
>
> cgf

Ok, I agree that this name is a bit weak. I changed patch and used
instead DEFAULT_PSEUDO_RELOC_VERSION, which fits meaning IMHO best.

2009-11-06  Kai Tietz  <kai.tietz@onevision.com>

	(DEFAULT_PSEUDO_RELOC_VERSION): New macro.
	(gld_XXX_before_parse): Set pseudo-relocation default
	value to DEFAULT_PSEUDO_RELOC_VERSION.
	(gldXXX_handle_option): Likewise.

Ok for apply?

Cheers,