[ping] [patch] ARM support for long calls

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Wed May 21 08:12:00 GMT 2008

Hi Dan, Hi Christophe,

   Right - I have applied my documentation patch, adjusted slightly to
incorporate the wording that Christophe proposed.  I have also applied
Christophe's patch to move the description of the --pic-veneer option
into the correct section of the linker manual.

ld/ChangeLog
2008-05-21  Christophe Lyon  <christophe.lyon@st.com>
	    Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* ld.texinfo (ARM): Document --stub-group-size=N option.
	Move description of --pic-veneer option into the ARM section.
	* NEWS: Mention the support for long function calls.