Question about windres extension and a message compiler for windres.

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Mon May 21 07:50:00 GMT 2007

binutils-owner@sourceware.org wrote on 20.05.2007 12:56:41:

> [...]

Sorry, I had an typo in resres.c storing 0xfff instead of 0xffff. It is
fixed in my next patch file.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer:
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger