[patch] New target "cr16" support added

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 14:14:00 GMT 2007

Hi Swami,

> I have added CompactRISC processor - CR16 architecture support to
> Binutils 2.17.50 sources. Attached the patch file (File name:
> binutils-2.17.50-cr16.patch).

Thank you.  I have applied this patch, and the CR16 testsuite patch, to
the binutils sources and checked them.  Unfortunately the CR16 gas tests
are showing some unexpected failures, which I hope you will be able to
look at and fix.  They are probably my fault as I had to tidy up various
parts of the patch in order to make it conform to the coding standards,
and I may have introduced a bug or two.