PATCH: Move operand/address-size override prefixes before SIMD prefix

Menezes, Evandro evandro.menezes@amd.com
Thu Dec 7 15:14:00 GMT 2006

> I can. This will proove exactly nothing though. I want an official
> position of Intel and AMD, even if the position is that the behaviour
> is unspecified that will suit me just fine.

Here's the official position by AMD:

	"The result of using an F2h or F3h repeat prefix along with a 66h prefix in 128-bit or 64-bit media instructions is unpredictable." (in "AMD64 Architecture Programmer's Manual Volume 3: General-Purpose and System Instructions", pp. 5-6.)

HTH