Committed, MMIX: Fix 64-bit host (opcodes/mmix-opc.c)

Hans-Peter Nilsson hp@bitrange.com
Sun Mar 20 19:18:00 GMT 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, H. J. Lu wrote:
> I am using Fedora Core 3 with gcc version 3.4.2 20041017 (Red Hat
> 3.4.2-6.fc3). I got exactly the same error as "unknown" instructions
> before my patch.

Thank you for the explanation.  I still wish I could repeat what
you see; it'd mean there's a "promotion" from unsigned int to
int, which I strongly doubt.

> But binutils thinks mmix-elf is a valid target. Shouldn't it be
> disallowed?

User error.  I see no particular need to explicitly disallow all
targets that aren't supported; all x-*-aout x-*-elf x-*-linux*
where x only matches one of them etc.

brgds, H-P