[PATCH] MIPS/gas: Fix numbers output by sprintf_vma ()
Daniel Jacobowitz
drow@false.org
Sun Jun 12 18:31:00 GMT 2005
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 11:47:54PM +0200, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've recently run the test suite for mipsel-linux-gnu and I've discovered
> > upon the update to use sprintf_vma() strings used for outputting numbers
> > haven't been updated to produce valid hexadecimals numbers and test cases
> > haven't been modified to expect more leading zeroes.
> >
> > Here's a fix. Tested natively for mipsel-linux-gnu.
> >
> > gas/:
> > 2005-05-23 Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@linux-mips.org>
> >
> > * config/tc-mips.c (load_register): Add leading "0x" to the
> > output of sprintf_vma().
> > (macro): Likewise.
> >
> > gas/testsuite/:
> > 2005-05-23 Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@linux-mips.org>
> >
> > * gas/mips/ldstla-32-1.l: Update to handle leading zeroes.
> > * gas/mips/ldstla-32-mips3-1.l: Likewise.
> >
> > OK to apply? For 2.16? -- since it's a regression.
>
> Ok for trunk.
I meant to approve this for 2.16, but forgot. Since I'm working on
2.16.1 right now I've committed it to the branch.
--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC
More information about the Binutils
mailing list