[PATCH]: Fix compile time warning building ARM port of GAS
Zack Weinberg
zack@codesourcery.com
Fri Jun 3 17:00:00 GMT 2005
Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> writes:
>>>Sorry, that's not a redundant test. Look farther down the file, each
>>>of the Txx macros has a corresponding non-T macro, that invokes the T
>>> macro with 0 for the 'te' argument.
>
> OK, in which case we need to fix this non-T macros. What do you think
> of the attached patch ?
Looks good to me, except I would prefer the use of 0 rather than NULL,
for consistency with the rest of the file.
>>>I can work with you to find another solution, but I'm not seeing these
>>>warnings. What compiler are you using?
>
> I am using a 3.4 based version distributed by RedHat to some of our
> customers:
Ah. I'm using 3.3 (Debian's default). Now I think about it, this
warning was only added in 3.4.
zw
More information about the Binutils
mailing list