[PATCH]: Fix compile time warning building ARM port of GAS
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 11:06:00 GMT 2005
Hi Zack,
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Since I read Zack's message and didn't quite get it, here's a missing
> clue:
> #define do_0 0
Ah! Thanks Daniel, I had missed that.
>>Sorry, that's not a redundant test. Look farther down the file, each
>>of the Txx macros has a corresponding non-T macro, that invokes the T
>>macro with 0 for the 'te' argument.
OK, in which case we need to fix this non-T macros. What do you think
of the attached patch ?
>>I can work with you to find another solution, but I'm not seeing these
>>warnings. What compiler are you using?
I am using a 3.4 based version distributed by RedHat to some of our
customers:
gcc (GCC) 3.4-gnupro-04r2-2
Cheers
Nick
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: tc-arm.c.patch
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20050603/74eaeb74/attachment.ksh>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list