Help needed - defining the output section order

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 14:03:00 GMT 2005

Hi Simon,

> What I now tried was to simply take the internal linker script
> displayed using --verbose and put it at the end (also tried at the
> beginning) of my linker script.

Are you using the -T linker command line switch so that your new script
*overrides* the old linker script or are you just putting the name of
the file containing the script on the linker command line ?  In the
latter case the linker will treat it as an *additional* linker script to
be used in addition to the builtin script which will cause all kinds of
problems.