Status of for Argonaut ARC port?

Ramana Radhakrishnan ramana.r@gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:09:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

Apologies for the earlier cross post and a reply to my own mail. I had
meant to add that we had a working binutils 2.9.1 for the ARC Cores
and would like to integrate our changes with the current binutils
source tree. We would like to know the best way to go forward from
this point on.

regards
Ramana

--