Status of for Argonaut ARC port?

Ramana Radhakrishnan ramana.r@gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:05:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

> I think it would be reasonable to deprecate this in the next release.  I
> don't think we should go straight to removal.  We should always have one
> release with the target deprecated before we delete it.

My current employer is currently maintaining the GNU toolchain for the
ARC processor family , we have a  working gcc - 2.95 source base for a
couple of later processors in the ARC Processor family currently
maintained at http://opensource.codito.com/toolchains/toolchains.php .

We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
community.

cheers
ramana

--