frv FDPIC: __stacksize symbol definition fails to init memory

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 21:11:00 GMT 2004

I added a bug that would cause FDPIC binaries to fail to link under
very rare circumstances.  (At least I think they're rare because of
the amount of use of the toolchain there was before the condition was
met :-)

Anyhow, this obvious patch fixes it.  I'm going ahead and checking it
in.  Apologies for the breakage.

Unfortunately, because of the nature of the bug (dependent on the
compiler used to build the linker and on the linker input that would
cause the garbage in the memory location or register assigned to bh to
be taken as a pointer to a pre-existing hash), I don't have a testcase
that would unreliably expose the problem.