objdump always displays LSbytes first irrespective of endianess of target

Shekhar Divekar shekhar@cradle.com
Wed Jan 14 14:09:00 GMT 2004

Thanks for the reply.

Our port uses 'print_insn_normal' which does not touch
info->bytes_per_chunk. I will study the mips/other ports
for inputs and ask if I need any other information.

Thanks
Shekhar