[Patch] use hacked fseek for mingw32 in bfd [Was:why is there a need for mingw-local patches...
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 23:36:00 GMT 2003
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:04:28AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> --- Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 11:42:34AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
>> >bfd/ChangeLog
>> >
>> >2003-10-16 Danny Smith <dannysmith@users.sourceforge.net>
>> >
>> > * sysdep.h: Define __USE_MINGW_FSEEK for mingw32.
>>
>> I think I can approve this since it is Mingw specific, so go ahead and
>> check it in.
>
>Uh, I'm surprised you didn't object. I think following is a little better place
>for it.
You're right. There are no other system defines in sysdep.h. My bad
for not catching that.
>bfd/ChangeLog
>
>2003-10-17 Danny Smith <dannysmith@users.sourceforge.net>
>
> * configure.host: Add __USE_MINGW_FSEEK to HDEFINES for
> mingw32.
This one almost qualifies as trivially correct so go ahead.
cgf
More information about the Binutils
mailing list