[PATCH] bfd function for chasing .gnu_debuglink

Andreas Schwab schwab@suse.de
Fri Jan 31 12:13:00 GMT 2003


Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> writes:

|>   * The patch made use of the AH_TEMPLATE macro in the configure.in
|>     file, which is not supported by autoconf 2.13.  Unfortunately
|>     binutils is still using version 2.13, and since I am no autoconf
|>     wizard, I did not know how to replicate the behavior of the
|>     AH_TEMPLATE macro.  Instead I have not applied the configure.in
|>     part of your patch and commented out the use of DEBUGDIR in
|>     bfd_follow_gnu_debuglink().

AH_TEMPLATE is the replacement for putting a template into acconfig.h, or
using the optional fourth argument of AC_DEFINE.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, schwab@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."



More information about the Binutils mailing list