gasp, yet again, fails to die

Johann Oskarsson myrkraverk@users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 30 17:02:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

Nick Clifton wrote:

>Since the GASP sources were distributed under the terms of the GPL,
>there is no problem with you using them in your MASP project,
>providing of course that you retain the GPL licensing.

Of course ;-)

>If you have a web site for the project we can even add a link to it
>from the binutils web page.

My first, sort of a trial, release is at
http://cosmos.raunvis.hi.is/~johannos/masp/
I still have to rewrite the documentation and do a lot of other stuff
before I call this a *real* release.

My version of masp is based on binutils version 2.13.1, if anyone knows
of changes to gasp since then, plz let me know.  I'll do a diff of the
CVS version later though.

In hope that masp becomes useful to somebody,

Johann