gasp, yet again, fails to die
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 15:11:00 GMT 2003
Hi Johann,
> Soon after that I found out that gasp has been depreciated, but since
> some ppl seemed to want to use it I am willing to continue supporting
> it as a new project, independent of binutils, if there is any demand
> for it. I've already renamed it to masp (so it wouldn't conflict with
> the old gasp in my path), be it mips or myrkraverk assembly
> preprocessor, or whatever.
>
> Any comments?
Good luck :-)
Since the GASP sources were distributed under the terms of the GPL,
there is no problem with you using them in your MASP project,
providing of course that you retain the GPL licensing.
If you have a web site for the project we can even add a link to it
from the binutils web page.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list