PATCH: Fix gdb build failure

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 14:37:00 GMT 2003

> I changed the interface of a function in BFD yesterday and forgot to update
> the one call to it in GDB.  Sorry 'bout that.  Fixed with the attached.

FYI, a better way of doing this is to introduce a new method and then
mark the current one as obsolete.  There's a bfd macro containing a
version date available for this.  I'm not talking months here, just
weeks.  That gives the two directories a bit of leway so that if one
fails, the other can revert and survive :-)

Andrew