Patch: support for or32 architecture

Nick Clifton nickc@cambridge.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 09:48:00 GMT 2002

Hi Ivan,

> Added support for or32 architecture (--target=or32-rtems).

I have now applied your patch.

> Since this is my first contribution to binutils, please tell me if I
> forgot to include/do something.

There were a lot of things I had to fix in your contribution before it
could be checked in.  In particular I built both the or32-elf and
or32-coff toolchains and fixed all of the compilation problems.  I
also ran the GAS, LD and BINUTILS testsuites and fixed a few of the
simpler failures.  If you run a diff between your current sources and
the sources that I checked into the CVS repository you will find all
of the changes that I had to make.

One other thing - you have not provided any or32 specific
documentation for GAS, nor an or32 gas testsuite.  Both of these
should be provided and I hope that you will find time to create them
in the near future.