Future plans for gprof

Desmond, Colin DesmondC@logica.com
Fri Aug 23 08:23:00 GMT 2002

I am working on the KProf front-end for gprof, as well as some other
profilers, and I was wondering what the future plans are for gprof, in terms
of additional functionality.

Thanks

Colin
colin.desmond@btopenworld.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.