[PATCH] Fix --eh-frame-hdr with DW_EH_PE_pcrel personality encoding

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@mvista.com
Thu Apr 25 18:37:00 GMT 2002


On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 06:07:23PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 10:17:50AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > > Daniel, ok to commit to 2.12 branch? Is 2.12.1 on the horizon?
> > 
> > Yes, ok for branch.
> > 
> > I'd like 2.12.1 within three months of 2.12, which means by the
> > beginning of June.  Mid-May should be fine, so some time in the next
> 
> Considering the number of serious bugs in 2.12.0 -- to the point of being
> unusable on some platforms; shouldn't we move into prerelease stage now?

Now, maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but I'm not aware of
the level of brokenness your message implies.  For release notes, at
least, could you give a rough list?

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software                         Debian GNU/Linux Developer



More information about the Binutils mailing list