PATCH: binutils + i18n

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Sat Oct 20 15:24:00 GMT 2001


On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 11:53:52AM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 10:39:23PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 09:22:25AM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > > Here is a new patch. If there is no objection by next Tuesday, I
> > > suggest we check it in. I will test it thoroughly on Linux under
> > > LANG="en_US" by rebuilding a complete, working Linux/x86 and
> > > Linux/mips.
> > > 
> > 
> > FYI, since there were no objections, I checked it in. I tested the
> 

gas/config/tc-arm.c still uses isdigit:

# grep isdigit *.?
tc-arm.c:  if (!isdigit (*str) && *str != '-')
tc-arm.c:  for (imm = 0; *str && isdigit (*str); ++str)
tc-arm.c:  if (!isdigit (*p))
tc-arm.c:  for (offset = 0; *p && isdigit (*p); ++p)

Is that intentional?


H.J.



More information about the Binutils mailing list