long name in .file bug

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Mon Nov 6 15:35:00 GMT 2000

Thanks to DJ Delorie, I now have proper filenames in the .o's
and final executables.  Unfortunately, gdb is not able to
grok the directory part of this information enough to find the file.

I prowled a little in gdb and got to "open_source_file()"  It is passed
a "struct symtab *" and the full name is not there -- the directory
part is missing.  Prowling further this target has a simulator and
the load command is simulator specific.

So this leads to a 1/2 gdb, 1/2 binutils question.  What specific
BFD routine should I set a break point on to watch whether this
information is ever being loaded correctly from the file?

And if it is a problem with the simulator specific load, any pointers
to the best example.

Thanks.