Binutils: new releases.
Ian Lance Taylor
ian@zembu.com
Thu Jan 6 16:28:00 GMT 2000
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 10:14:32 +1100
From: Brendan J Simon <Brendan.Simon@ctam.com.au>
It would be nice if there could be a binutils releases 4 times a year, 2
times a year, or at least once a year. This way uses can have
reasonably up to date binutils without going to the bleeding bleeding
bleeding edge CVS source code.
Yes. I apologize for the current situation.
I made the last few binutils releases. However, since then I have
changed jobs, and my new job is extremely busy. I simply have not
been able to put in the time that the binutils requires.
If somebody else would like to start a release cycle going, I would
support that. I have a long list of patches which I have been sent.
However, at this point it is probably more important to get a release
put out.
Ian
More information about the Binutils
mailing list