Free Demo!

kirby3@europe.com kirby3@europe.com
Mon Nov 29 20:52:00 GMT 1999

**************************************ANNOUNCING****************************************************
"Rejecting Proof" Building System allows you to build a successful online business
in 30 minutes a day. As a Member, You Will Be part Of The Fastest Growing Referral
Marketing Company On Earth! Free Website!

Research shows that in order to succeed in a home business you need to find an
established company with a good track record, an exclusive product line with
high quality consumable products, a compressed compensation plan that pays 60-70%
in the first few levels, and, most importantly, a unique, simple, duplicable
system for building your downline. Many programs today still use the old compensation
plans that require you to build large downlines before you see any real money.
This isn't likely to happen for most people, which is why the dropout rate is
so high. The only ones benefiting from these plans are the Network Marketing
companies.
This is one of the World's Top Health and Nutrition Companies:
*Solid as a rock! An incredible 18 years in business.
*100% Debt Free!
*Dunn and Bradstreet's Highest Rating!
*Member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau!
*Customer Service Department is the best in the industry!
*Over 6000 doctors use or recommend our products!
*Revolutionary pay plan gets you a regular commission check FAST!

No Cost to enroll. No paper work. No sales required.

Referral Marketing is better than Network Marketing. We pay commissions to you
on every product sold. You will be part of a $50 Billion dollar industry.

You simply refer people to the company's sale force. That has to be the easiest,
simplest way to make money ever invented. No wonder some of the richest, happiest
people in America are in Referral Marketing.

Our revolutionary system allows you to build a successful online business in
30 minutes a day. This system is unique, simple and duplicable, and will enable
anyone to build a solid downline.

*************FREE DEMONSTRATION AVAILABLE*******************
That's right, try our system for FREE and see for yourself. Just click on the
link below!
http://www.lifeforceintl.com/14167201/index1.shtml
Remember, you have nothing to lose, this is a FREE demonstration with no obligation.

LIMITED TIME OFFER: If you signup NOW for your FREE demo, you can also receive
one of the hottest Insider Network Marketing Reports available today: FOR FREE!
This report is called "THE HIDDEN FACTOR" It will reveal the discovery of little
known "HIDDEN FACTOR"  that is turning the MLM Industry upside down... Producing
large sums of money for the MLM "Beginner" and "Little Guy" - Fast!

So DON'T DELAY, signup for your FREE Demo and FREE Report TODAY!

If you have any questions, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

*** THIS IS NOT SPAM YOU ARE A MEMBER OF AN OPT-IN LIST ***
To be removed just reply with an empty e-mail - Thanks