This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 02/15] RISC-V: ABI Implementation
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>, <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:31:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 02/15] RISC-V: ABI Implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
Should have space before '(' in such a macro call.
Likewise. Please check and fix this throughout this patch series.
> + * Macros to handle different pointer/register sizes for 32/64-bit code
> + */
GNU-style macros should not have the leading '*' on each line; please fix
throughout this file and anywhere else affected in this patch series.
Also, comments on macros or functions should generally not name the macro
or function being described, so e.g. "Declare leaf routine." (or "Declare
leaf routine SYMBOL.") not "LEAF - declare leaf routine".
> + : "=r"(__result)); \
Missing space before '(', and similarly in other TLS macros.
> + __tls_get_addr(__result); })
Likewise, and similarly in other TLS macros.
Joseph S. Myers