This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] Provide a C++ version of iseqsig
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 22:31:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Provide a C++ version of iseqsig
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20171122172020.2f063cac@keller>
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> >+ static int __call(float __x, float __y) throw()
> ^ ^
> I have locally addressed the comments about missing spaces between
> function name and opening parenthesis (as noted in ), here and in other
> parts of this patch. Sorry for not addressing this earlier and sending
> versions 3 and 4 without these changes.
>  https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-11/msg00276.html
> If the rest of the patch reaches consensus, I'll commit it with these
The patch is OK with those fixes.
Joseph S. Myers