This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] Provide a C++ version of iseqsig
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 23:46:05 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Provide a C++ version of iseqsig
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20171122172020.2f063cac@keller> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017, Joseph Myers wrote:
>On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
>> >+ static int __call(float __x, float __y) throw()
>> ^ ^
>> I have locally addressed the comments about missing spaces between
>> function name and opening parenthesis (as noted in ), here and in other
>> parts of this patch. Sorry for not addressing this earlier and sending
>> versions 3 and 4 without these changes.
>>  https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-11/msg00276.html
>> If the rest of the patch reaches consensus, I'll commit it with these
>The patch is OK with those fixes.
Now pushed as c85e54ac6cef. Thanks.