This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
strxfrm output stability
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 23:13:57 +0200
- Subject: strxfrm output stability
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Why is it acceptable to change the strxfrm output between glibc
releases, as implied by several bug reports (e.g. bug 18927)? Doesn't
this break backwards compatibility in a major way?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security