This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch, testsuite] require readline for gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tab-completion tests
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:30:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite] require readline for gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tab-completion tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55FA6B97 dot 4080209 at codesourcery dot com> <55FB0B6C dot 6010401 at redhat dot com>
Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 09/17/2015 12:28 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
>> Tab-completion tests require readline support. The ones in
>> gdb.base/completion.exp are already conditional, but the recently-added
>> gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tests are not. This patch fixes that, and
>> also an obvious typo ("faill" -> "fail"). The patch is kind of long
>> because I had to insert an "if" block and reindent, but there's nothing
>> else going on here. OK to commit?
> I'm not a maintainer, but I wouldn't hesitate to commit this as obvious.
> Thank you for catching (and fixing) that.