This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch, testsuite] require readline for gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tab-completion tests
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:55:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite] require readline for gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tab-completion tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55FA6B97 dot 4080209 at codesourcery dot com> <55FB0B6C dot 6010401 at redhat dot com> <m38u84s61a dot fsf at sspiff dot org>
On 09/17/2015 10:30 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
On 09/17/2015 12:28 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
Tab-completion tests require readline support. The ones in
gdb.base/completion.exp are already conditional, but the recently-added
gdb.linespec/explicit.exp tests are not. This patch fixes that, and
also an obvious typo ("faill" -> "fail"). The patch is kind of long
because I had to insert an "if" block and reindent, but there's nothing
else going on here. OK to commit?
I'm not a maintainer, but I wouldn't hesitate to commit this as obvious.
Thank you for catching (and fixing) that.
OK, since this seems "obvious" and uncontroversial I've gone ahead and
pushed this patch to get it out of my pile.