This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi Aditya, On Jun 29 02:04, Aditya Upadhyay wrote: > Hello Developers, > > I have ported all long double complex methods with suffix "l" from > NetBSD. I am attaching the patches for all the methods. I am > requesting you to please review these patches and point me any > modification needed. > > Thanks & Regards, [...] Looks good, just the last patch in the series: > Subject: [PATCH 18/18] Importing csinl.c from NetBSD. is missing the Makefile.am change. Care to resend a v2 of patch 18? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |