Resurrecting Missing Methods in inttypes.h

Hi

A long time ago, I asked about adding the missing methods
in inttypes.h. The thread meandered and never came to
a conclusion. It is here:

https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2013/msg00626.html

I **THINK** the consensus was that:

+ we want individual bodies so they can be linked to
and documented in newlib style.

+ __int128_t is not an issue.

+ Cygwin is doing this with "aliases"

  imaxabs = llabs
  imaxdiv = lldiv
  strtoimax = strtoll
  strtoumax = strtoull
  wcstoimax = wcstoll
  wcstoumax = wcstoull

It looks like the FreeBSD implementation does **NOT*
depend on any underlying size assumptions.

I would like to propose merging the FreeBSD implementations
and would like suggestions on adding documentation.

Thanks.