This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
[PATCH] ia16 target
- From: Andrew Jenner <andrew at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 20:26:23 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH] ia16 target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've posted patches to gcc-patches for adding an ia16 (16-bit x86) port
to GCC (see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2017-04/msg00009.html).
Here are the corresponding newlib changes, based on those contributed
(but not committed) by Rask Ingemann Lambertsen 10 years ago.
These changes add a BSP (for DOS), startup code and linker script (for
.com files) to libgloss, and optimized string functions.
Okay to commit?
The patch was too large to send by email, but I've uploaded it to: