This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: RTEMS Targets Issue #3 - m32c gcc ICE
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: yselkowitz at cygwin dot com, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:52:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: RTEMS Targets Issue #3 - m32c gcc ICE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EEE159 dot 3010808 at oarcorp dot com> <56EEFF27 dot 9080106 at cygwin dot com> <201603211532 dot u2LFWiOg017519 at greed dot delorie dot com> <56F01723 dot 3010501 at oarcorp dot com>
> Do you have any half-fixes which might get the toolset farther along?
My personal workaround is to compile the failing files with different
optimization levels, then restart the build. It's a manual hack.