This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: RTEMS Targets Issue #3 - m32c gcc ICE
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:45:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: RTEMS Targets Issue #3 - m32c gcc ICE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EEE159 dot 3010808 at oarcorp dot com> <56EEFF27 dot 9080106 at cygwin dot com> <201603211532 dot u2LFWiOg017519 at greed dot delorie dot com>
On 3/21/2016 10:32 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Yup, I've seen it (and tried to fix it) before. I continue to plod on
with these as time permits, as I use this toolchain myself.
I almost cc'ed you but decided you knew about it already and I wasn't going
to harass you.
Do you have any half-fixes which might get the toolset farther along?
For RTEMS, we are stuck here:
$ ~/rtems-4.11-work/tools/4.12/bin/m32c-rtems4.12-gcc --version
m32c-rtems4.12-gcc (GCC) 4.8.3 20140522 (RTEMS 4.12, RSB f337f5b53ed060f3bd4ae165abc561cde94b6cb7, Newlib 184.108.40.20650423)
Hmm.. looks like we might want to bump the newlib. :)