This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: cr16, lm32: error: Unable to determine type definition of intptr_t/int32_t
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 10:31:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: cr16, lm32: error: Unable to determine type definition of intptr_t/int32_t
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56D505C9 dot 10808 at redhat dot com> <56D56F3B dot 7040801 at redhat dot com> <20160301104052 dot GA23169 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56D57395 dot 6050103 at redhat dot com> <56D5C088 dot 8020501 at cygwin dot com> <042401d173d6$58c62030$0a526090$ at beniston dot com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On 2016-03-01 10:21, Jon Beniston wrote:
Yaakov - What are the configurations of cr16 and lm32 that do not define __INTPTR_TYPE__ ?
It appears all configurations of these targets are affected.
How are you configuring/building gcc? I just built gcc head for lm32 and __INTPTR_TYPE__ is defined.
Thanks for the tip! It appears this is why:
This isn't in 5.3.0. A similar fix is needed for cr16 even in HEAD. Nick?